More nail swatches

Hey everyone. Hope you guys are doing well! Okay, so when I did that charity event last Saturday, unfortunately I got some nail polishes nicked...like at least 5 or 6. C'mon, we're supposed to be there for a good cause! Anyway, I thought I'd pick up some new polishes to replace the ones that I lost. I'm only showing you guys the ones that I haven't swatched for you in past, cuz some of my faves were taken, too :(

Here are the swatches, enjoy!


Both Orly...top: lemonade, bottom: snowcone


Both Orly...top: crush on you, bottom: cotton candy


Both Orly...top: gumdrop, bottom: thorned rose


Both Orly...top: lollipop, bottom: wild wisteria (sorry about the blurry pic)


Both CND...top: tropical coral, bottom: girlie pink


Both China Glaze...top: rich & famous, bottom: chiaroscuro


Both China Glaze...top: for audrey, bottom: flying dragon (neon)


China Glaze: awakening


That's it for now, just a quick one. Hopefully soon I'll be posting some tutorials on how to paint your nails and on doing french manicures soon!