Trying to grow out my natural nails...

Hey guys, hope everyone's doing well! So my first nail tech class is on the 29th and I'm desparately trying to grow out my nails! I've had fakies on for while now and they're thin and weak now that I've removed them, so I'm trying to get them to grow out so they'll be healthy again.

So my question to you guys is what do you do to grow out your natural nails? Do you guys have any tips or tricks?

What I normally do is use my trusty OPI Nail Envy to grow them out. I find that this stuff helps them grow and grow healthy...but it's just not growing fast enough. I think I have high expectations...you think? Trying to grow my nails out in 2 weeks. HA!!


I also keep my cuticles well moisturized with nail oil and tap my fingers against hard surfaces whenever I can to stimulate nail growth. I don't know if it's an old wives' tale or not, but it's worth a try!

Let me know if you guys can think of anything to help my stumpy plight!