My nails #1: Nails did.

Hey guys, I finally did my nails. I broke my 2 thumb nails ages ago and just haven't had the time to fix them until last yesterday.

I wish I could have done a tutorial for you guys, but I was really strapped for time since I had to do them while the kids were napping. Just to show you, I used a lavender coloured acrylic on my nails on the tips faded up to the cuticle and then just layered glittery acrylic over the tips and went over it al with gel. Sorry I didn't have time to remove all the dust from my nails (from shaping them) so they look super yucks. And I got another set of nail molds (still waiting on one more package) so I played around with those.


And went crazy! haha. (Note to crumz: Ash, dude. I LOVE these molds!) People kept grabbing my hands today to look at them...don't like that at all. Not a touch-happy person...especially from people I do not know.


Thanks for reading guys!