Pink and black stripes with roses

Hey guys, just another nail design for you all. I really need some sort of tape to make straight lines! Reminds of being in elementary school and the teacher yelling at you cuz you thought you could get away with underlining titles free hand. What? They looked straight to me! But these...do not.



I used my little nail molds to make the flowers. The big peach flower gor whatever reason doesn't look too shiny in either pic, but it is in person.



I think I'll do a tutorial on this one when I get a minute. Things have been busy lately and I haven't been home long enough to do my actual nails. They're so sad, I broke my thumb nails like a week ago. Both nails were broken while taking my stroller out of my car...2 separate times! It's massive. For the sake of my nails, I need something smaller.

And I just finished blinging up my cell phone. Needed a bit of a change from the hello kitty in swarovski bling design I've been rocking on my phone since last summer. Here's what it looks like now:

You can check out my other blog for more pics. Have a good night guys!